The National Hispanic Corporate Council (NHCC) is a non‐profit organization working with corporate America since 1985 to provide its member companies a multi‐layered approach and resources to effectively maximize the diversity of the Hispanic market.
In 1985, a dozen forward-looking executives of FORTUNE 500 companies met to explore the tremendous business potential of the rapidly emerging Hispanic market. These corporate leaders saw an urgent need to develop a Hispanic market information network among major U.S. companies. Thus, the National Hispanic Corporate Council (NHCC) was born.
Value Proposition from NHCC Membership
- Face to face meetings to share best practices, hear leading edge presentations and dialogue current challenges with knowledgeable functional experts
- Member only access to materials researched and developed by NHCC and its corporate partners
- Ongoing relationships and ready contact access to multi-cultural specialists in Marketing, Diversity, Human Resources, Corporate Relations and Supplier Diversity
- Registration discounts beyond NHCC sponsored events to other conferences and activities linked to this specialty area
- Brand recognition and affiliation with Fortune 1000 corporations connected with the Hispanic Community
NHCC is a collaborative community for Fortune 1000 members that provides access to Hispanic talent and consumer resources to optimize corporate performance.
To be our corporate members leading resource for maximizing the Hispanic market opportunity.
The 12 founding companies:
- Circle K
- Coca-Cola Company
- Equitable life
- Gannett Company
- J.C. Penney
- McDonald's Corporation
- Miller Brewing Company