Global Procurement Supplier Diversity & Sustainability Program Lead at DowDuPont
Wilmington, DE | posted: January 28, 2019
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity for Global Procurement Supplier Diversity & Sustainability Program Lead position. The Global Procurement Supplier Diversity & Sustainability Program Lead will have primary responsibilities to creating and executing strategies that adding value to Corteva businesses and increase our competitive advantages. The individual is required to be the advocate for the Procurement Supplier Diversity and Sustainability program: create opportunities with qualified small and diverse suppliers to nurture relationships and networks in the communities where our sites are located, and foster stronger community ties to Corteva vision.
- Organizing and attending outreach events internally and externally (e.g. WBENC)
- Training and Education – conversant in providing access to, and understanding of enablement tools/systems to rapidly identify or validate suppliers to be included in upcoming bid events as an integral part of the decision-making process.
- Communication – adept at preparing and sharing extensive and targeted messages utilized for enabling employees, celebrating successes, conveying our policies and best practices both internally and externally as well as developing informational content business leadership, Federal Government and Sales & Marketing team for use with key clients.
- Measurement and Reporting – capable of developing, tracking and monitoring progress towards established yearly goals; drive simplification, standardization and digitization of supplier diversity tools, metrics and procedures; highlighting areas of success and areas for opportunity with the organization, leadership and suppliers. Manage budget and make appropriate financial decisions. Effectively manage Tier 1 and Tier 2 reporting requirements to meet internal metrics and industry standards.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who can seamlessly and successfully navigate the complexities across all categories of buy, within the businesses and functions as well as gaining Executive level support. This position has no direct reports so being able to manage through influence is critical to the success of both the role and the overall program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain Management, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in creating/implementing supplier diversity and/or sustainability programs
- Minimum 15 years of experience in project management role, with demonstrated proficiency in delivering on-time, quality results
- Seasoned public speaker preferred
- Demonstrate strong influential power and execution abilities; attention to detail is must
- Passionate about attracting, developing and retaining a viable list of qualified suppliers
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), is intended to become an independent, publicly traded company when the previously announced spinoff is complete by June 2019. The division combines the strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences. Corteva Agriscience™ provides growers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry — including some of the most recognized brands in agriculture: Pioneer®, Encirca®, the newly launched Brevant™ Seeds, as well as award-winning Crop Protection products — while bringing new products to market through our solid pipeline of active chemistry and technologies. More information can be found at www.corteva.com. Follow Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.Apply Now!