Senior Procurement Manager G A – Labor at The Coca-Cola Company
Atanta, GA | posted: November 8, 2017
Job ID: R-00608
Position Overview:The Senior Procurement Manager, G&A for Consulting & Contingent Labor manages strategic sourcing initiatives as part of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). The role works closely with TCCC stakeholders globally to develop sourcing strategies, negotiate global contracts, and help implement solutions that create business value. This position reports to the Global Director, G&A for Global Procurement, and will be supported by extended team members from BU procurement and analytics resources.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives using 7-step sourcing process (7SSP) to meet business requirements and maximize value to participants.
- Support business strategies and objectives through effective procurement of goods and services while building robust working relationships with business partners.
- Develop innovative approaches to sourcing while using analytics and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options.
- Lead negotiations of global master agreements that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions for the Coca-Cola system.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder groups about the sourcing strategy and procurement process for products/services in order to deliver business needs and realize procurement value.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively minimize risk and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit The Coca-Cola System.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry research and cost models, if appropriate.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Required. Master's Degree Preferred.
Related Work Experience: 7+ years of work experience in procurement, supply chain or relevant related field required.
- Procurement Knowledge: Knowledge of procurement processes and applications to diverse categories to deliver value for the business. Includes the ability to use financial models, industry knowledge, and the client's business requirements to develop and implement optimized business solutions.
- Working as a Global Team: Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices across a global System.
- Strategic Sourcing Strategy: Knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies by product or service to ensure that formal supplier agreements activate the elements of the sourcing strategy and support delineated performance standards. Includes the ability to create selection criteria to qualify suppliers for the bid process.
- Data and Analytics: Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Competitive Analysis: Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making.
- Contracts and Agreements: Ability to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation. Knowledge of contract terms, applications and legal requirements, including the ability to manage performance to contracts and agreements.
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN & ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Implement Supplier Agreements/Contracts
- Lead Team in Complex Business Case Analysis
- Develop and Drive Procurement Programs
- Evaluate, Optimize and Implement Procurement Processes, Systems, and Tools
- Provide Operational Procurement Subject Matter Expertise to Drive Efficient Procurement Execution
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.Apply Now!