Talent Mobility Business Partner at Netflix
Los Angeles, CA | posted: March 26, 2018
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows & movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our culture memo and long-term-view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.
The Talent Mobility Business Partner position is part of the Employee Services team within Talent. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of supporting and managing relocation and immigration for our employees and their families.
- We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, personalized and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as a consultant for employees, and with various providers, oversee the move is efficiently managed.
- As a mobility business partner you will be part of the hiring process, working with internal business, and external vendor, partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation and immigration.
- We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team who works together to understand what is needed for relocation services and immigration requirements in the various countries, educating the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries.
- Talent Mobility is focused on simplicity and efficiency, while remaining compliant within each country’s regulations. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location with minimum impact to the employee, their family and the business.
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. 5+ years of global relocation and immigration experience in a global organization. You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting relocation and immigration.
- Empathetic. You care about our employees and their families. You understand the personal nature of their situation and you sensitive to their nuances and privacy. Your communication skills allows you to speak to their unique situation.
- You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you. You engage the right partners to gain support and guidances as needed.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.