The National Hispanic Corporate Council holds bi-annual member conferences. These meetings include seminars and workshops on topics related to the Hispanic market, such as:
- Executive Leadership Development
- Targeting the Hispanic consumer
- Diversity & Inclusion in corporate America
- Recruiting and supplier relations
- Hispanic community relations
- Hispanic promotions case studies
- Utilizing a Hispanic employee network
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The National Hispanic Corporate Council's member conferences present an excellent sponsorship opportunity for your company. This offers your company optimum exposure of your products and services to FORTUNE 1000 and S&P 500 company executives.
Interested in NHCC Summit Sponsorship Opportunities?
For more information on how your company can become a sponsor for a NHCC Summit, contact Octavio Hinojosa, NHCC’s Executive Director, at (202) 528-7229 or via email at [email protected]